The weaving of Pestemal towels is a time honored tradition in Turkey that reaches back centuries. Manami’s bold black & white design, an updated classic tile pattern, is printed on the smoothly woven front, with absorbent terry loops on the back . Manami is adorned further by luxurious tassel fringed edges. This elegant pestemal is lightweight, soft, fast drying, eco-friendly, and durable. Extremely versatile, Manami 100% Turkish Cotton Pestemal towel can be used as a beach, picnic or travel blanket, a coverup, shawl, tablecloth, bed topper, sofa throw, beach chair cover, and bath, spa, yoga, or pool towel and more!
The Manami Pestemal Beach Towel is produced in Linum's state-of-the-art vertically integrated green factory in Turkey, which runs on 100% solar energy.
- 100% Turkish Cotton
- Modern tile pattern with tassel fringe edges
- Color: available in black / white multi.
- Printed pattern on smoothly woven front and terry loops on the back.
- Eco-friendly, fast drying, does not mildew.
- Easily fits in tote or suitcase.
- Extremely durable and absorbent woven construction.
- Dimensions: 60 inches diameter round ( 152cm diameter)
- Machine wash warm, do not bleach, tumble dry low, remove immediately.
- Manufactured by using "Solar energy".
- Made in Turkey.
Machine wash warm, do not bleach, tumble dry low, remove immediately.
High resolution product images depict the most accurate color representation possible. However, due to variations in computer screen resolutions, slight color differences may exist between images provided and actual product.
The Pestemals are hand-loomed and shipped in batches per loom, which may cause slight variations in product size and color depending upon the dye lot.
|Measurement||60 inches diameter round ( 152cm diameter)|
- Be the first to review this product